Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day in Pink

I made this card for Splitcoaststamper's Sketch Challenge 331:

Here is the sketch:

I flipped the sketch on it's side.  I used some designer paper that I got in a big package from Mike's and two stamp sets, one from Stampin up, the other from Verve.  I used my piercing grid and penciled in dots around the card, and then dotted them with white Enamel Accents.  A pretty simple card...but happy I got to the challenge, even though it was a day late.  This sketch "looked" a little involved for me, but not framing any of the panels, it was pretty easy:)!!
Things I used:
Stamps: Stampin Up Pocket Silhouettes, Verve Because of You
Paper: Papertrey Ink white, design paper from Mike's
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, stazon black
Extras: embossing folder, Enamel Accents, pink rhinestones, pop up dots, clear embossing powder

Thanks for looking, hope your day is great:)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa