Monday, August 22, 2011

Fun with Papertrey Bloom Builder 3

I made this card with a new die from Papertrey Ink(Bloom Builder 3):
I made 2 of each size flower and threaded them with a button on the top through the bottom flower with dark brown floss, I viewed Nichole Heady's blog where she showed how to make this flower in this post HERE  Used a "ribbon" I got from Walmart(I guess it's ribbon, but LOVED the texture and makeup as well as the width of it). I tied a piece of floss around the ribbon behind the flower to gather it a bit before placing the flower over it.  Added Papertrey Ink senitment (Through the Trees).  This is a fun flower...love that it lies pretty flat, you don't have to worry about smooshing it when mailing...SWEET!!  The color of the flower is Riding Hood Red.  Lined the inside of the card with the same colored paper as the flower.
Thanks for looking!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flower and a fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. That ribbon is fabulous and the whole card has beautiful color and texture. I love it. Ann

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa