Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"LOVE" Birds

I went to a bridal shower last Saturday and wanted to make a card for the bride-to-be(I have known her since she was a little girl:)!!).  I had made a couple, and with each card, my DD would only slightly approve(she is my "cool" card barometer).  Then, she suggested I make a modified one from a few weeks back.  You can see the card HERE. I KNOW this is definitely NOT traditional shower material...not that kinda card, but I thought this was a GREAT idea, soooo,,, a very simplified version of the first, but great for a wedding...or in this case shower...:
Used bird template from a techniques class found HERE...stamped in chocolate chip on Hero Arts flower, clear embossed and swiped with distress ink.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink(Mega Mixed Messages)...also stamped in chocolate chip and clear embossed.

Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think it's cool LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have your first one bookmarked to follow up on signing up for the materials to do it. I have signed up for others and am doing the current one, but I missed the one that had this cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea for a wedding or engagement even, those birdies are soo cute Lisa, thanks for the template link:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa