Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge 122

I LOVED the colors at Play Date Cafe Challenge, this week,but had my dd and dsil home for a long weekend, so I have not been playing much, but decided this moring to squeak one into the challenge by making a simple card using these colors:

 
I used the Papertrey Ink set Beautiful Butterflies, stamping with a Color Box chalk ink for the butterfly and stazon black for sentiment.  Added a gold rhinestone to dot the "i" in "birthday" and layered on black and then gray card.  Textured with Papertrey Ink Linen/Canvas Impression/Texture plate.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love how you stamped the butterfly twice. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card!! I really love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the double butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfectly stunning, CAS creation! LOVE how you've shadowed your butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card... simply stunning! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa