Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SC405...A Krafty Happy Birthday

The sketch at Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge 405 this week was calling me with it's simplicity...here's my card and the sketch...

Used a Recollections musical score background, a cut up Hero arts sentiment and Papertrey ink star dies and a stampin up star punch.  Layered the teal star on some soft suede and then onto kraft card, the ink is soft suede as well (the musical score is stamped in Crumb Cake) .    Thanks for visiting me today...hope your day is fantastic!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Loving the negative on this card!! Fabulous take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious! I love anything with a musical background and this card is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first card that I saw with this cut out technique was yours - and I STILL love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a neat card... love the blue with kraft.
    Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog... You are right, they (kids) are beautiful at every age and stage. My older one is almost a teenager and I love my conversations with her.

    Happy crafting,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous card! I love the pop of turquoise color with that subtle background! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a sucker for anything with a star and this card is especially yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa