Friday, May 24, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Start of Summer Release!

Oh My Goodness...Simon Says Stamps's Summer 2013 release is AMAZING!!!  I  am so overwhelmed with all the wonderful goodness, I hardly know where to begin!!!  I decided to ease into the amazing stamps and dies, by using some new dies that were highly requested and designed especially for the Simon Says Stamp set released in the spring  called Flower Friend coupled with a sentiment from a brand new set called Happy!...
I used a cover the card stamp from Impression Obsession(Gingham) to add some more "pretty" to the birthday card (I love gingham:)!)!  Popped up the die cut flower and leaves as well as the gingham/sentiment panel.  Used a Spellbinder long rectangle die for the framing.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gingham and perfect way you highlighted that bloom. Those are wonderful new stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the gingham too Lisa.. the summer release does look gorgeous and in your hands it will look even more tempting and delicious :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gingham sets off the flower beautifully, or should I say the beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa