Friday, November 8, 2013

Flag Banners

I decided to leave snow and Christmas for some everyday cards(well, the second one looks kind of like Fall).  I used a set from Simon Says Stamp, Friend Flags and made two cards with banners(don't know if banners are still "in"...but I thought they were fun and isn't that what it's all about, anyway??!!)...
 Used a very cool sentiment stamp set from Simon Says Stamp that uses "WE" and "US" instead of "I" in the sentiments...love them...thought the multi flags were perfect for these sentiments!
Stamped the flags (three of the colors on the first one are Stampin Up colors, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade and Tempting Turquoise...they are hard to link to)  and then cut out, extending the flags so I could fold them over the twine, scoring them making the folds very easy.  I used adhesive dots to adhere the fronts to the backs of the flags while putting them on the twine.  Added a colored enamel dot to the main flowers on the first card....FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today, hope your weekend is wonderful:)!!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, both of these cards are awesome. I don't know if banners are still in either, but you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards - great sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa