Sunday, November 3, 2013

White Christmas...Tree

The challenge this week at Less is More is to make a clean and simple card with a dark background with a splash(es) of color, based on this photo...

I chose a Christmas tree stamp from Hero Arts combined with a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays.  I stamped the image with versamark and white embossed.  And although I know white is not really a color, I dotted the berries and middles of some of the images with red Liquid Pearls...my splash of color.  Simple if you use an anti static bag to keep the white embossing powder from going everywhere:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Lisa. I love the touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card. I have never done embossing - I really think I need to learn how!!

    dormouse.wibsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Lisa, perfect CAS and elegant card and perfect touch of colour, well done.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card! Your embossing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous Lisa...as ever!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have followed your cards for such a long time and have only now realised the value to you of comments and that they are such a valuable way of showing appreciation for all the creativity you lovingly share with us. Sorry that it never dawned sooner. I've picked one of my favourite of your cards to leave my first comment. Thank you for bringing Christmas alive with this stylish tree, I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Great work and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the eye-catching colour combo against the black base...... Very sophisticated :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa