Tuesday, March 18, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch! #68...Floral Thanks

 This sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch had me thinking outside the box...ok the oval(it IS called a challenge, though, right?!), I went a bit outside my usual bent for literal interpretation!!  Here's my card and the sketch...


I used some flower dies  and sentiment from Paper Smooches, the leaves are a Simon Says Stamp die.  
The oval is a Spellbinders petite oval from the large set.  The card's paper is from a Lawn Fawn paper pack...LOVE this paper...and this pattern and color are so cool!!  The colors were a Target wrapping paper inspiration...I am loving to get inspiration at Target:)!!   Thank you ladies at CAS(E) this Sketch for another wonderful sketch:)!!  Hugs!! Lisa

EDITED 3/22***  SO thrilled and honored to have had my card chosen as the winner of this week's challenge...
thank you so much, ladies...you have made me smile, big time:)!!!


26 comments:

  1. What a beautiful take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink/green combined with the gray Lisa. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the sketch, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love your "Target" colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combo and love the flower/leaf combo with the negative sentiment panel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and the "Target" inspired colors! (I love Target, too!) Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it...just love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the leaves and the flowers -- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your design Lisa, such a n inspired way to use the sketch :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you layered the dp Lisa. Cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely AMAZING, Lisa! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, love every single detail on your card. The die cuts fits perfectly together. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh… such a pretty card, and a great interpretation of the sketch! Beautiful layers (love the PS flower dies!) and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a SUPER Pretty card Lisa!!! Oh so love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that is one GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your win! I was just catching up on my reading last night and looked at your original post then I saw your card again a few moments ago as the winner. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your win! This is a wonderful interpretation of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore this card, that texture on the background is fabulous...is it paper or a folder?

    ReplyDelete
  21. wait that's Lawn Fawn Paper?! well that;s surprising!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well deserved win! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on the win! This is a fabulous card! I love the dotted paper you used for the background, it is busy but subtle. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa