Friday, March 20, 2015

Yesterday's Leftovers!

Took the leftovers from the card I made and showed you how to make, yesterday...
I used the first cuts from my chevrons from yesterday to make this first card.  Yes, I added a purple strip on the first one...had to have one more color so that the ends were flat.  The "GET WELL WISHES" is from Papertrey Ink.  Popped up the white panel...

This second card is simply the finished product from my "how to" pictures from yesterday. 
 I added a "thanks" right onto the chevrons instead of below...it fit and I thought it looked cool:)!  The "thanks" is cut from a paint chip (so no glossy accents) and layered with 2 layers of black card stock for depth...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. The best leftovers I have ever seen! Gorgeous and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My leftovers should be half as good - this is beautiful! Thank you so much for adding the photos and instructions to yesterday's card. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Oh, I just found your blog - you are going to be one of those people who "enable" me - your cards are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How smart of you to use the left overs Lisa. Love the rainbows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous cards! They are so bright and happy. I haven't seen the ones you made before this (that these are leftovers of) but you can bet I'm going to go check them out now.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa