Saturday, February 13, 2016

You are a Sweet ❤

 The Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit , Sweetheart, is packed full of wonderful papers, stamps, stickers, dies and all things beautiful and hearts!  I have used one of the sentiments from the stamp set included in the kit, "Hello, Beautiful", along with 3 of the pretty papers from the kit, as well, for some sweet treats!...
I used the We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board to make my boxes (HERE is a link to YouTube instructions).  I die cut the heart windows with a Simon heart die and added a small piece of cut acetate behind the cut out.  Added M&M's and a ribbon to the boxes and added the tag (made with Simon Greeting Blocks).  Here are close up of the boxes...


My daughter thought they were so cute, she wanted these... plus 3 more:)!!  And yes, it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, but with different paper and candy...can make one of these cute boxes for ANY DAY!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Darling boxes. Any way you can link us to some instructions on how to make them with the punch board? Love what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Diana! So sorry...I had to get the online instructions, too...so here's a link (and I've put it above as well...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VoyaZC182w Hope this helps:)!! Hugs!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa