Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Black and Teal Birthday Wishes

Having a blast in Florida with my daughter and son-in-law!!  Noah and I have been on lots of mini road trips with them since arriving here a week and a half ago...have a few more days here, before heading home to Virginia😞...we will be back😊!!  I hope to get back to creating more when I return home...until then, I have another card to share with you!  I used part of the fun, new Birthday Frame die from Simon Says Stamp on the card I recently made for CAS(E) this Sketch, and am using the whole die along with another piece of the patterned paper I found at AC Moore...
I thought the black and white design of the paper was perfect to pair  with a solid colored piece of cardstock as the pop of color.  I DID sponge the sentiment of the teal colored paper frame to make the sentiment stand out.  This is how I did it...
I taped the frame with Eclipse tape and only left the "Birthday Wishes" exposed.  I then sponged and eventually glossy accented the sentiment.  I layered the frame and added some enamel dots.  Here's a close up...
Hope you are all having a great week, too:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Gotta love that pop of teal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear you're having a great time with your daughter :) Love this card, simple and CAS <3
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It is so great looking and the black and white and teal are awesome together. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper is the perfect background for you die! I love how you highlighted the words by changing their color and giving them the GA treatment!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa