Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

Today is my beautiful daughter, Hannah's, birthday...Happy Birthday, hon!!  We celebrated before Noah and I left from visitng her, and one of the things she wanted was a bike...so a bike was our gift to her.  When I finally sat down to create a card today, all I could think of was my daughter's birthday!  I had the wonderful new stamp and die set by Simon Says Stamp, Beautiful Ride, on my desk, and thought I would recreate her bike...a card celebrating her day!!...
Simple...no fanfare...ahh simplicity!!  I am LOVING the stripes, of late, so it seems I am always finding a way to make them a part of my cards.  This layout was the one I used on my last card, but thought it just went perfectly for this bike. I stamped, die cut, colored with colored pencils and layered( I colored the fenders instead of making them silver, just in case you noticed when you look below😊).  I cut apart two of the sentiment stamps to make the one you see stamped on this card, but thought it perfect for her.  Here's a pic she messaged me...oh how I love this lady...she is an amazing woman, daughter, sister and friend...LOVED spending two weeks with her and her hubby Nic!!...

Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my 2 daughters Lisa! They are my best friends !
    I LOVE the card you made for her... just perfect. Happy Birthday Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card -- to match such a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I never know what to do with bike stamps. I know that probably sounds silly but it's true.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa