Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Five Minute Card Filled with Love

 I had a heart die and a punched flower on my desk...they were my inspiration...combined with the fun  CAS(E) this Sketch  sketch this week...
 Here was my inspiration...
and the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!...

 Super simple...die cut the heart, layered, and punched the flower and layered. Added a white embossed partial sentiment on vellum.   Embossed the background for added dimension.
I love simple, easy, and fun cards...such fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. LOVE every perfect little detail! Just right for CTS #!78!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, simple with such pretty details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! looks like a vintage bead-board - lovely addition to our CTS gallery!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet and pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa