Thursday, June 16, 2016

Mosaic Star

Simon Says Stamp released a wonderful new collection of stamps and dies today, Among the Stars!!  The Mosaic Star die gave me a great opportunity to make a mosaic, in rainbow:):)...
 I used an assortment of textured and untextured papers, to give the mosaic some interest.  I did use my pick up stick to help put some of the pieces of die cut paper pieces in the right spaces...it was like making a puzzle for me....and I LOVE puzzles...great fun!!   Here's a close up...
This pretty star has so many wonderful possibilities!!  Hope you'll check out this and all the other Among the Stars collection over at Simon!!   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. I love your bright rainbow of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw that die right away on the new release - SO amazing how you used it! Your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have more patience than me....love the mosaic heart!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa