Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Flashy Florals Birthday Flower

A quick post, I made a card with the  new My Favorite Things Flashy Florals stamps and dies...pretty and pretty simple:)!!...
 I stamped the three stamps that are all pieces of this flower, layered, die cut, and did the same for the leaves.  I added a Hero Arts sentiment and finished off the card by die cutting around the card with the MFT Inside/Out Stitch Rectangle Stax die.  Love the added interest this die brings to a simple card.  Here's a close up...
I loved that MFT came out with this set again after it was part of card kit...the flowers and leaves of this stamp and it's die set are SO PRETTY...what fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. So wonderfully sweet and CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I LOVE absolutely all of your card creations! This is simply gorgeous! I will be copying the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your posts. Your CAS style is so appealing. Love, LOVE this design! I ordered the stamp and die today. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa