Sunday, October 15, 2017

When You Don't Know Which You Like Better...Make Both!

Sometimes life can put creativity and creating in a funky place, but that seems to be when getting into the craft room and creating is absolutely a MUST!  This morning, I took out the My Favorite Things Thank You Circle Frame that I had gotten recently, and the MFT Stitched Flower dies and made a couple thank you cards!  Only thing was...I couldn't decide which way I liked the frame better, in white or kraft....sooooo....I made two cards...one each way...(can you tell what color scheme I am LOVING right now??)...
I layered the Thank you die and flowers 3 times each...stems and leaves once.   I adhered a piece of chipboard to the underside of the top panel for some depth.
Then, I had the thought  to use kraft for the frame...amd I liked that TOO...SOOOO  I made a card just like the first, except with a frame that matched the card...
 Oh happiness to my heart...so thankful for being able to make cards!!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa