Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Twinkle Flowers

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Twinkle Flower die and the new Messages for Everyday from the new Fluttering By release, and made a couple cards...
I die cut the flowers twice, and layered one of the layers below the top panel.  I used Distress Oxide inks on some watercolor cardstock, and sponged three colors onto the paper.  I adhered it behind the layered flowers, adding a sentiment.  I also added Tonic Jewel drops in the three colors of inks.  I also gave the card panel some texture by embossing(as has become my favorite) with a piece of burlap!  Here's a close up...

The second one, I did the same as the first, but this time colored the stems of the Twinkle flowers, and adhering them to a black background and a striped strip to the bottom...
Here's a close up...
The new release from Simon is "simply" so much fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! It's simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Lisa. The second one is my favorite. I love the contrast between black and white. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa